Skype
sweetenboy

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Great!

LOL funny. I loved all the refrences. Scott pilgrim ftw

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Nothing short of EPIC

This is fantastic! It will teach dumbasses not to give shitty reviews because they will be made fun of in amazing videos such as this! I was impressed with the animation and LOL'd the entire time.

Yoshi's Brawl Yoshi's Brawl

Great Job!

I love sprite movies so this review might be a little biased, but that was epic! Yoshi FTW! Loved the fact that you had to push space to continue, it really got you in the mood. Awesome job and I hope you'll do more awesome sprite animations like this in the future!!

Happy bday billy :( Happy bday billy :(

R.I.P

I looked crappy, it sounded crappy. Only reason why I gave it a 2 was because Billy Maize was awesome!

Paul Shuts Cory up Paul Shuts Cory up

Random much...

Ya it was funny for 5 seconds then it got real lame.

AxelTheNavy responds:

Refresh it and watch it for 5 seconds..
Done...
Do I get good score now ;]

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Just pure awesomness!

Your entry was amazing for Newgrounds. However the fact that it was a parody probably made the people who chose the sonic birthday winner not choose you. Don't get me wrong, this video was hilarious and awesome and you totally deserve more recognition than the crappy videos that were chosen. Too bad Sega doesn't appreciate people making fun of Sonic. Sonic's glory days have long past but hopefully sonic 4 will reignite the passion I used to have for sonic. Before I get off topic too much awesome movie!

Sonic And the World Race Sonic And the World Race

Nice representation of the blue blur!

for a class project, this is frickin good! I'm a 15 year old with limited experience in flash, but this is way better than anything I can accomplish in Flash (play my game if you want me to prove it to you lol). Good Job! Sprites looked amazing!

TWEWY Shorts TWEWY Shorts

TWEWY FANS for the win!

Hi HeroeMBT! We are one of the only people on Newgrounds to have posted something based on The World Ends With You. I must say your movies are very good and although they don't look the best graphically, I can see that you put a lot of time and effort into making these shorts. For that, I give you a 9! Hopefully you will also check out my game, Neku's escape!