Skype
sweetenboy

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Great!

LOL funny. I loved all the refrences. Scott pilgrim ftw

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Nothing short of EPIC

This is fantastic! It will teach dumbasses not to give shitty reviews because they will be made fun of in amazing videos such as this! I was impressed with the animation and LOL'd the entire time.

Yoshi's Brawl Yoshi's Brawl

Great Job!

I love sprite movies so this review might be a little biased, but that was epic! Yoshi FTW! Loved the fact that you had to push space to continue, it really got you in the mood. Awesome job and I hope you'll do more awesome sprite animations like this in the future!!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

... AWESOME

People who say this game sucks is a douchebag. It's SUPPOSED to be spacebar only! The music on tis game was great and I had a great time fighting the last boss. Easy, obviously, but epic!! Great job! Dot dot dot was awesome as well! Please create more flash games, as you're very talented =)

Sho Minamimoto Soundboard Sho Minamimoto Soundboard

Inverse Matrix

You and I are one of the only people on Newgrounds to make something based on the world ends with you. The only reason for the high score was that those quotes were so zetta awesome! You forgot quite a few though. C'mon man, you even forgot inverse matrix!! Thats the best onee and it left me dissapointed

One Arm Bandit One Arm Bandit

My money!!

I liked the game, addicting and fun, although I always lost all my money :(
One thing you could add is actually "the arm" to make it look more real and interactive, but other than that great job!

olltwit responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I will see about adding an 'arm'.

Cheers,